Sasa.com Haul #1

POSTED ON: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 @ 11/27/2012 10:12:00 p.m. | 0 comments

My Sasa.com order arrived in the mail today! It took about 1.5 weeks, which is not bad considering that it came from Hong Kong. Sasa is an online store that sells Asian brand cosmetics and beauty products, they often have free shipping promotions going on all year like, free shipping when you purchase $15 or $19 (add $8 for express). All of their shipping comes with a tracking number, so you don't have to worry about the parcel getting lost. This isn't my first time ordering things from Sasa but it's my first time blogging about it. I hope you're excited as I am.

Let's take a look...


Really well packaged :)


On the left is the Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil ($13.30 USD), it's suppose to be just as good at the Shu Uemura cleansing oil but at a much affordable price.
Beside it is the  Hadamony Collagen Mist ($12.70 USD). I thought this would be good in the winter time since my skin is really dry. The collagen is suppose to make my skin firmer.


Meiji Amino Collagen Premium ($49.50 USD each) in canned and refillable form.
Sometimes, Sasa will have promotions on it like, buy 2 get 10% off.
This is SOOO GOOD!!! I've been using it for 3 months and my skin is nice, pores are smaller and I don't produce a lot of oil on my face any more. 
This is recommended if you're over 20 years old. 
The powder tastes...bad. I personally don't like it so I have to mix it with Milo and you have to drink it everyday in order to see results. I saw results within a week :)


Sasa.com free gifts, I got a free re-usable bag (used points) and a free sample of Recovery Eye Essence

Labels: , , ,


← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
An open window...